Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let's Band Together

Let me start off by saying that Pinterest is totally awesome! For the past few years, I've been making Valentine's Day gift bags filled with little goodies for Michael's and Matthew's classmates. Typically it's erasers, pencils and a little candy thrown in.  I didn't want to do that again so I went on Pinterest for some inspiration.

And this was my inspiration!  Matthew loves making these bracelets so we made them for his classmates.  Luckily, there are only 16 kiddos in his class so it didn't take long.  I found the free printable card on Pinterest of course.  I'm also happy to discover this Paper and Pigtails.  It's a beautiful website with all sorts of paper crafting ideas and printables.


I think I'm more excited for Matthew to pass these out than he is. Haha.  Aren't they pretty? M thinks they are cheesy, but isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about?


No comments:

Post a Comment