Friday, January 10, 2014

{five} on Friday

This week's Five on Friday link-up with Darci at the good life blog is all about my favorite things! There have been a few items that I love and have been thinking about. Some are items that I'm saving up to buy and some (ahem...the coat) I'm not but because my kids have to eat.

{one}
Serenity pendent from Stella and Dot.  I just ordered the Rebel pendent and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival.

{two}
This is the Naked palette 2, but I would settle for any of the palettes really. They are all so versatile. 

 {three)
The Michael Kors gold watch.  I think this went on sale during the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale in July, but I opted for the Frye boots.  Maybe next time.


{four}
OK, I think I'm a really late adaptor on this erin condren life planner because when I researched it, it seemed like everybody had one.  I don't know how functional it would be for me but it's just so, so pretty that I would be motivated to pull it out even if just to look at it.
 {five}
Then there's this beauty.  My dream Burberry coat.  If it's good enough the Duchess Kate and Olivia Pope, it's good enough for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment