Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Get Your Pretty On Link-up


Joining in the fun at Get Your Pretty On. It's been so cold and icy lately that getting out of warm jammies have been a challenge especially when the kids are home and driving anywhere was a little scary. But there were a few days that I actually got dressed.  Here are my favorites for this week.

Outfit #1 - This was the first time I paired a long sleeve shirt with this sweater.  I've only worn it with a tank underneath for Spring and Summer.



Sweater - Old from TJMaxx (similar) / Long Sleeve T-shirt - Target / Jeans - Old Navy / Boots - Frye

In outfit #2, the sweater is an old one from about 7-8 years ago and I felt it was a little too short so I layered it with a maternity tank which added length I wanted.



Sweater - Old from Ann Taylor (similar) / Tank - Old Navy Maternity / Jeans - Gap / Boots - Frye

Then, just for fun, I added the puffy vest I got from Banana Republic Outlet (similar).

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your week!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment