Thursday, September 01, 2011

Little Liars

Michael and Matthew got up at 3 in the morning, got dressed and started playing with their DS. I heard them at about 4:30 and made them go back to bed. I should have known better because they did not put up a fight. When I went to wake them up at 6:30 for school they were up on the top bunk, playing. Apparently, Michael stuck the DS in his shorts pocket and had it with him the whole time. I don’t know if they stayed up or if they went back to sleep. They said that they went to sleep for another hour and got up to play. Should I believe them? Probably not. I just hope they are not grumpy when I get home.


I think my nesting instincts are kicking in. I went to HomeGoods and bought a few things. Nothing big. A few things for here and there. I got these cute glass pumpkins that I love, and would be perfect for fall decorating. Which I must add, there’s a cold front coming in on Monday so we are going to be in the 90s next week! We are getting close, people!

Aren't these pretty? I saw similar ones on Amazon for $65 each.  I got these for a little over $10.  Love a great deal! Love the little smiling baby in the background more, though.

Here they are again after I added my ceramic pumpkin that I got last year. I think I'll put these a trays so they look more pulled together.


No comments:

Post a Comment