Wednesday, September 21, 2011

33 Weeks

I had another doctor’s appointment this morning. I swear I just saw him yesterday. I got to see little Mark again. He did not want his face to be seen today because he blocked it with both his arms and hands. We did find out that is will not be born bald. We saw his spiky tufts of hair.


My weight stayed the same as it was from the last 2 weeks, so I’m still at 154. Dr. New says Mark’s heartbeat is nice and strong at 142 bpm.

I don’t have much to complain about except for the normal pregnancy aches and pain. I’m having a hard time finding a comfortable sleep position and getting out of bed is getting to be a little difficult. I’ve been cheating and having my occasional Starbucks. To be fair, those specialty seasonal drinks are really hard to resist, especially since the weather is getting cooler.

I talked to the doctor about the possibility of inducing this birth and he does not have a problem with it. However, it needs to be after 39 weeks. M wants mark induced on the 1st or the 11th, but I think that the 1st is too early and the 11th is too late. It’ll probably be 11/4 – right between Sandi’s birthday and my FIL’s birthday.

Oh, in other news, I am getting to be an expert at exterminating lice. Yes, lice. The boys caught them again yesterday and were sent home. Thankfully after the treatment yesterday, they are lice free and are now allowed back in school. I’m hoping that’s the end of it.
33 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment