Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Back, Fall!

I am so happy to welcome in the Fall Season! Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, but this year is going to be especially awesome. This year, we will be welcoming our 3rd Little Man into our lives. We are just so, so excited! By Thanksgiving he will be here and I cannot wait.


I am also happy that the weather is much cooler. We are still looking at the high 80s and low 90s, but it sure feels a lot cooler than from what we have been experiencing for the last 3 months. The cooler weather has inspired me to do some decorating for the season so that’s what I will be doing this weekend. I’ll be making my rounds to Garden Ridge, Michael’s, and Hobby Lobby to get my fix.

I might not have time to do much because we actually have plans this weekend, but I’m hoping to at least get my scarecrow up by the front door. Both boys have soccer games on Saturday and Matthew has a birthday party later that afternoon. Then M and I are off to a friend’s birthday party and spending the night down where they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment