Thursday, September 29, 2011

34 Weeks and 1 Day

We have 6 more weeks to go, which is less than 2 months. I am so ready to meet this little baby. As much as I love being pregnant, it’s getting harder and harder to move around. I’ve been doing a lot of grunting lately, and picking things up of the floor takes a lot out of me. So it might be a little bit of a relief after Mark is born. Or it might be the opposite and I miss being pregnant. That’s how it was with Michael and Matthew.


Mark is 4.75 lbs and about 18 inches long (Babycenter.com). We won’t really know until Dr. New measures him a month before our due date. I have another appointment with him next week, and then we go to weekly appointments. I can’t believe we are almost there. The time just flew by.

34 weeks and 1day
I guess I’m in “nesting” mode because I feel like the house needs to be clean all the time. I did not make the bed this morning and I can’t stop thinking about it. I had to do the dishes this morning because it really bothered me that the sink was such a mess. I am usually pretty laid back about that sort of stuff.

And I think I have separation anxiety with my two older boys. I feel like crying every time they get on the bus to go to school in the morning. One of these days, I will make them miss the bus on purpose and have them stay with me all day. Just kidding. Maybe not….


No comments:

Post a Comment