Monday, September 19, 2011

Starving My Kid and Other News

Matthew told me this morning that he almost starved the other day because of me. A couple of weeks ago I switched his lunch box with Michael’s on accident and he almost starved because of that. Two weeks ago, people, and he’s still holding on to it. I asked why he just didn’t eat Michael’s lunch. “There wasn’t anything I liked. There was only an apple and yogurt. I hate yogurt,” was his response. “Thanks to you, I almost starved to death.” No, he’s not a drama queen at all…

We had a very productive weekend. I’m proud to say that Mark’s room is ready for his arrival. We ran around this Saturday and bought stuff that we think we will need, and on Sunday, M spent the day putting in light dimmers and hanging what needed to be hung. I washed most of Mark’s clothes and organized the room. It actually looks pretty nice. There are a few more things that I need to pick up, but for the most part things are do.

I had a lot of fun looking through the baby store to find a “going home” outfit with my Little Men. They were so excited to help. They came to me with some really cute options, but in the end, we all agreed on an outfit the M found. It matches the crib set we got a few months ago. Very cute.

Mark's Nursery
 
Mark's "going home" outfit that matches his nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment