Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Teething Pains

It has been a rough couple of nights with my little Marky.  I think it's teething, but it still doesn't make it easier when he's so cranky and waking up almost every hour in the middle of the night.  I thought we had gotten over that.

My poor baby.  We had to give him Tylenol last night to ease his pain and calm him down enough to fall asleep.  He was up again in 2 hours and the only thing that would soothe him enough to fall asleep again was a bottle, which he did not finish.  Then 3 hours later, he was up again, and again, another bottle.  Only this time he came closer to finishing it.  In between the feedings he was up every hours crying. This morning, he had a bit of a fever, but I didn't want to give him Tylenol again.  But he seems to be OK now because he's been playing with his big brothers.  Those boys take such good care of him.

He's usually such an easy baby.  I hope we can get through the teething phase as quickly as possible. I love to see my baby happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment