Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Fridays


Here's to another week! Today, I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk. Happy Friday, everyone!

1. Ticket is booked to go back to CA in September for my first nephew's 1-month celebration. For $70 round trip from DFW to SFO - Awesome! Oh, and Ben is awesome too.



2. Matthew got his official membership card for the US Lacrosse Association - He's ready to play for the Carroll Dragons!


3. I got M to hang my cork board in preparation for the upcoming school year. 


4. I scored this little beauty that's perfect by the front door for less than $65. Now the kids will have a place to sit to put on their shoes.


5. Less than a week to go before we leave for MAUI! This is where we will be staying for the first part of our vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment