Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Midweek Randoms

1. This morning, Michael and Matthew decided that Marky needed to wear underwear



2. Marky is so CLOSE to walking.  He can stand on his own for a few seconds.

3. Last night, Matty put on some music and they all 3 of them had a dance party in our room! Yes, Marky was shaking his little booty too.

4. I planned a whole week's worth of dinner.  I'm so proud.

5.  We have an busy weekend of soccer! Michael is in a tournament with a game Friday evening and another game at 7 AM on Saturday in McKinney, which is an hour and a half away.  M and I decided that it would be worth getting a hotel room making it a family mini-getaway.

6. Only 8 more days until Maui!

7. Mark is cutting four more teeth - it's gotten pretty bad that we have resorted to giving him Tylenol.  Poor baby!

8. I joined a gym and am actually going to workout consistently. I'm really enjoying it and I feel much more energetic when I workout.  I try to make it there 4 days a week.

9. We've been enjoying watching the Olympics. Michael likes watching the soccer tournament and I love women's gymnastics. Speaking of which - I was a little weirded last night watching Ally Raisman coach kissing her non-stop. I know he's probably like her father and she won the gold and all, but it's still gave my creeps.

10. While we are on the Olympics - Go USA Women's soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment