1. This morning, Michael and Matthew decided that Marky needed to wear underwear
2. Marky is so CLOSE to walking. He can stand on his own for a few seconds.
3. Last night, Matty put on some music and they all 3 of them had a dance party in our room! Yes, Marky was shaking his little booty too.
4. I planned a whole week's worth of dinner. I'm so proud.
5. We have an busy weekend of soccer! Michael is in a tournament with a game Friday evening and another game at 7 AM on Saturday in McKinney, which is an hour and a half away. M and I decided that it would be worth getting a hotel room making it a family mini-getaway.
6. Only 8 more days until Maui!
7. Mark is cutting four more teeth - it's gotten pretty bad that we have resorted to giving him Tylenol. Poor baby!
8. I joined a gym and am actually going to workout consistently. I'm really enjoying it and I feel much more energetic when I workout. I try to make it there 4 days a week.
9. We've been enjoying watching the Olympics. Michael likes watching the soccer tournament and I love women's gymnastics. Speaking of which - I was a little weirded last night watching Ally Raisman coach kissing her non-stop. I know he's probably like her father and she won the gold and all, but it's still gave my creeps.
10. While we are on the Olympics - Go USA Women's soccer!
Today's Everyday Fashion: FLBlogCon Keynote
3 hours ago