1. Back to School - OK, I woke up late (apparently, I got jet lag) and wasn't able to drop them off for their 1st day. Also, Mark was still asleep. M got the boys dressed, fed and drove them to school for us. High Five for Hubby! And he remembered to take pictures...
2. I started going to yoga again and I feel so much better. A little sore, but the good kind of sore.
3. Matthew had his reading evaluation on Wednesday and he is reading above average. Ms. Lasater says that he scored a 20 and the average is an 18. High Five for Matthew! We are still waiting on results for Michael's evaluation.
4. We are home! Tired this week, but happy.
5. Dragon Football starts today! Nothing like football to make it feel like Fall. Go Dragons!