Monday, August 20, 2012

Maui - Day 1 to 4

Aloha! We are in the midst of Paradise and I'm so enjoying it.  This was my view this morning from our balcony having my morning coffee. 

And I have 4 more to enjoy.

Us waiting for Daddy at the airport.

We've had such a wonderful time here.  So far, lots of beach and pool time.  We arrived Thursday afternoon and that night we went to dinner at Mama's Fish House.  Oh my gravy, it was delicious. Even the boys devoured their dinner and if you know my boys, that is an accomplishment for me to get them to eat.  Oh and the view? AMAZING!

Michael and Matthew hamming it up with the tiki before dinner


This was the view and because we couldn't resist the lure of of the ocean, we went down to see it after dinner.



The second day, we had breakfast at a local cafe in Kihei. We went there 3 mornings in a row. It was that good. This was our view at breakfast.

Then we checked into the Grand Wailea Resort and Spa.  This resort is STUNNING - there's no other way to describe it.  The grounds were immacculate and beautiful, the view was breathtaking, and the beach was the best I have been to.  The sand felt like powder underneath your feet and the water had no undertoe so it did not freak me out to be in the ocean.


 The boys wearing their welcome leis

We did a lot of swimming and playing by the beach.  My sister and Jeff also flew in from CA and we met up and just hung out at the resort.


That night, M and I left the boys with Sarah for our date night at Capiche? We had an amazing view of the Maui sunset. And I had an amazing evening with my Honey.

Day 3, my parents flew in and we just hung out. The boys were sooo excited to see their Poh-Poh and Gong-Gong.  We all met up for dinner at Tommy Bahamas that night.

Day 4, we checked out of the Grand Wailea and drove to Kaanapali to check into our Marriott Villa. Love our villa. Love that it's on the ground floor so we have easy access outside.  Love that the beach is right outside the door. Love our view. Love that our kids met other kids and are having so much fun with them.  Love this boy who everyone mistakes for a girl.
We pretty much hung out by the pool and the beach again all day.  We had dinner at "home." Our vacation has been great so far and I'm so happy that my sister and my parents are here to enjoy it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment