Monday, August 20, 2012

Show and Tell - Week 1


Today, I'm participating in another link-up with Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama.  I love reading her blog because she cracks me up!  Sounds fun, right? So here we go.  

If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list.
I'm not searching for a home right now.  The home we are in meets all our MUST list, but there are a few things that I wish we had.
  1. A larger laundry room with a sink.  This is the room that we enter the house through and I wish that there was enough room to use as a mudroom.  
  2. A 5th bedroom would be nice now that we have three boys.  When the boys are old enough to want their own rooms, we will lose our guest room. 
  3. Gas range - we have electric
Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.
This is my favorite room in our house. This is looking from our kitchen.  I love our open floor plan.

This is the view from the windows.  I love that little alcove next to the TV.  We shoved all of Marky's play things in there.  He plays while we watch TV or just hang out.

Marky in action.


If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?
I would have our laundry room redone first because I would love a bigger one.  I would add a sink, more cabinets and counter space.  I would make it 3 times bigger so I can fit another fridge in there and put in a mudroom with more storage space. 

Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Homegoods!  Lots of my decor and accessories come from there.  I love going there every week because they always have something different.  The one by where I live get stuff in on Mondays and Thursdays so I try to go on Tuesdays or Fridays.  I know, I have a sickness. 

Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home}
My home is my dream home within our budget - but since I'm playing, here's my dream home. I bet it doesn't have a killer laundry room but can you imagine waking up to this view every single morning?












No comments:

Post a Comment