Thursday, January 19, 2012

11 Weeks!

Marky is 11 weeks old today.  He's has gotten so much easier these past few days.  He does not cry every time I lay him down.  He'll entertain himself for a little while so I can get some chores done around the house and at least give my arms a break.  His naps are becoming a little more regular.  Not on a schedule, but sometimes I can put him down and he'll nap for at least 2 hours.  Thank goodness!

He wakes about 2-3 times at night for feeding and usually goes right back to sleep, but on a bad night he'll wake up even hour. Thankfully, that doesn't happen as often as it use to.

He's still sometimes very fussy right before he will go down for the night, but the duration is shorter and gain, this is happening less often.

He's interacting with people.  He'll smile and babble if people are talking to him.  So stink in' cute! Out of the 3, I think he's the biggest babbler.

He's still taking about 4 oz every 3-4 hours.  His eating habit has changed a little bit this week.  He doesn't seem to want to eat as much.  Sometimes, he'll only take 2 oz which concerns me, but he's still peeing and pooping OK.

He's smiling so much now and I love playing with him.  He loves to hear me sing "The Wheels on the Bus" and "heads, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes."  I can alway make him smile with these 2 songs.

Happy 11 weeks, my precious little man!




No comments:

Post a Comment