Saturday, January 21, 2012

Unseasonably Warm

What a beautiful day it was yesterday..and it was a Friday.  I think it was one of the best days I've had in a while. 

 1.  I got my van back and it was good as new.

2.  I made it to the Dragon Pride assembly to see both my boys get recognized for reading t least 360 minutes in 6 weeks and for performing community service.  At the assembly, the kiddos performed a "flashmob." It was so much fun to watch!

3.  The weather was AWESOME! It was in the mid-70s so when the kids got home from school, we all went outside to enjoy it.  The boys played outside with the neighborhood kids until it was time to go to dinner. Mark and I hung out and watched them play.  Mark loved it outside and was smiling at anyone that happened to give him attention.

4. We went to Sushi Sam (one of our favorite places to eat) and the kids ate everything we ordered for them.

Matthew hanging out with Luc, Dylan and Ethan

Marky giving Ethan a big smile.  Ethan was so happy, he ran over to his brother and said, "The baby smiled at me.  That means he likes me!"

Matthew with Lucas and Rodrigo - our neighbors.  They are from Spain.

My little happy boy, content to watch the action from his stroller

Matthew concentrating on his Gameboy
Water break!

The boys.  We have 7 boys on our street and not a single girl...

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment