Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Weeks


Happy 10 weeks to my little Markey-Mark! I can’t believe that it’s been 10 whole weeks.  He’s growing and growing.  I’m hoping that he will sleep through the night by the time I go back to work in 3 weeks.  I’m not looking forward to that at all.  I’m scared.

His feeding schedule is still every 3 hours, but sometimes he’ll go to four hours in between feedings.  He will finish 4 oz. most of the time, especially at night so maybe it’s time to switch to the bigger bottles. Still not napping well.  If I want him to sleep for an extended period, I will have to hold him, which is not ideal.  It’s a pain in the you-know-what.  I can’t get anything done.

WIth Daddy...it took a lot of convincing to get him to take this picture


After his morning bath.  He LOVES his baths.



It’s been a very tough week. I rear-ended another van on Monday and now the van is in the shop to get work done.  I apparently messed it up pretty bad.  Needs a bunch of new things -don't remember what they were; some radiator thing-a-ma-jiggy.  The insurance will cover it, but we have to cover the deductible, which is $1k.  Big chunk of change.  I’m thankful that no one was hurt, but the $1k that I wasted makes my tummy hurt, especially since we’ve already spent $1k to fix M’s car when I back into it 2 month ago.  It’s been rough.

They boys have also been acting up this week.  They decided that it would be fun to pee on each other in the shower.  Michael apparently made a game out of it.  They got caught because they left pee on the seat in the shower.  M saw and was very upset. He felt that we were letting them get away with too much so certain privileges have been taken away from them for a week – no electronics, outside play with friends.  I think this will be harder on me than them.  They will be complaining of boredom every minute. Blah! I'm hoping that we will have a better week starting today.

1 comment:

  1. I have a list of things called "Bored?" Each girl has one. If they complain of being bored, we pull out the list. It includes things like picking up room, folding laundry, putting clothes away.... you get the idea. H NEVER complains about being bored (smart girl,) she'll get a book. F is my complainer. The list has helped much w/that.

    Also, you better mark your pix as to who is who; a couple of those pix of Mark look remarkably like Mikey. (I was going through pix of Mikey & H as babies the other day. How did they get so big, so fast?)

    ReplyDelete