Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've Been Pinning

I've heard a lot about Pinterest lately and checked it out.  At first, I wasn't impress.  How the heck does this thing work?  All I saw were little thumbnails and little profile pictures of people I don't know.  I empaled for an invite anyway because other people LOVE it.  My sister being one of them.

I didn't log on after I was sent an invite because, frankly, I don't have time to explore this stuff.  It just did not make sense to me.  I'd rather use what little computer time I have reading blogs -usually holding Mark in my arms so he will nap.

Then I caught on.  I can organize different ideas from all over the internet world on one site?! Holy Guacamole!  That's amazing.  So now, I've got boards to store the ideas I like with our future shower remodel and Michael's birthday party coming up in March.  Love it! Not an addict yet, but could be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment