Wednesday, December 04, 2013

This is What TWO Looks Like

Mark turned 2 a little over a month ago. What a difference a year makes.  I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with him and watch him grow.  Of course there are times when I'm ready to pull my hair out or give him a good punt, but he's so sweet most of the time. There are so many things that he does and say that bring me so much joy. Little moments like when we are in the car and he calls out "Hey, Mom. I love soooo much!"

So what did we do for the little monkey's special day?  Not much! The night before, we had grandpa and Jennie come over for cake.  They got him the ginormous "Hug Me" Elmo doll.  I find it a little creepy but he took a liking to it.  He likes to feed it his plastic food that Sarah got him. Usually there's peas in Elmo's mouth.

This is what I found this morning.

November 3rd was such a beautiful day!  It was sunny and warm. Matthew had a baseball game that day so off we went to the ballpark.  Mark always has fun climbing on the bleachers and walking around while we watch the game. Today, he got to hang out with Matthew in the dugout too!

So excited to see Matthew Bo-Bo!


I love how Matthew is looking at Mark.  So much love!!

Hanging with Bo-Bo in the team dugout


Then we came home and he wanted to water the plants.







Then he played on his swing set with Michael Bo-Bo.






 It was a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment