Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Christmas Around the House

Christmas decorations are up.  Phew, it's a lot of work, but so worth it!  I love decorating for Christmas. This year, I did not get anything new.  I'm using all the stuff I had from last year, but rearranged a few things to make it feel like I have some new stuff.

Actually, for this year, I want to do some Christmas canvas artwork with footprints from the boys.  We'll see how this goes.  I don't think I'll have problems with the 2 older ones, but Mark might be a little squirmy.

This is our family room.  This is where I put up a mini tree that serves as a place for all the ornaments I don't want on the "big" tree.

A little close-up of our mantel. I love these stockings.

Our digital countdown clock


I got the mercury pot last year and planned on an arrangement of red roses, but it was easier to plop in the poinsettia. I think it turned out nicely.

 This is in a little corner of my kitchen counter. Yes, we need more paper towels.

Our dining room



Our living room with the "big Christmas tree."  We've had this tree for a couples of years and I still have not found the right topper for it yet.

These are the mini trees I made for the boys.  Each one has a theme that relates to my little guys. I will have to change Matthew's from basketball to baseball soon.



Linking up to Kelly's Corner - Christmas Tours of Homes.  Can't wait to get more ideas, especially for the tree topper!

No comments:

Post a Comment