Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Haircuts

It's another ice day.  Although today looks a lot better and the roads are pretty much clear, the schools are closed as a precaution - icy parking lots and sidewalks.  I was surprised but better safe than sorry, I guess. Honestly, I wouldn't like my kids on the school bus knowing that some smaller roads still have patchy ice.

The roads looked good in our neighborhood, but it's definitely still icy and very pretty!


Smitty delivered the good news to the boys this morning. They were so excited about both there being no school and Smitty's hard work.  Matthew especially admired how perfectly the marshmallows were placed.

I was determined to get somethings done today.  I told the boys to get dressed and took them to get haircuts.  I usually take Michael and Matthew to Great Clips for haircuts and Mark to Pigtails and Crewcuts.  The latter place charged double so I was hoping we can do all 3 at Great Clips.  And guess what?! We did.  He did so well!  He just sat there sucking on his lollipop.



Then we decided to go over to Starbucks for a little hot chocolate and treat.  Mark was so excited to get his own Starbucks cup!



Last night, Mark got his finger stuck in one of our jingle bell ornaments.  He was screaming and it took me awhile to wriggle it out. Unfortunately, he cut his little finger. Poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment