Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gaylord Texan Christmas

Today, we went to take pictures with Santa Claus and to walk around and look at the Christmas decorations at the Gaylord Texan.  The line to see St. Nick was too long so we ended up just walking around.  The older boys were not all that impressed because we've been there the past couple of years, but Mark loved all the colorful decorations.  He loved looking at the trains and he especially loved the giant gingerbread house. I didn't get a lot a good pictures because Michael and Matthew hate taking pictures, but I'll make do with what I got.


Watching the trains go by

I couldn't get Michael to take a picture with us.





My three little men admiring the gingerbread house.






Finally, a decent picture.

Then we went to Whataburger for lunch.  Mark was enjoying his "lemon juice."



No comments:

Post a Comment