Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday!

I just realized that today is Friday the 13th.  Good thing I didn't take note of it earlier this morning because M was flying back into town.  I would have been very nervous.

I'm a little sad to see that the pile of white ice is dwindling away.  We still have patches left but by tonight, everything will likely be melted.  

This morning Matthew and Michael found that Smitty had been making mischief.  He decided to decorate their tree with their underwear.  Matthew was relieved to know that they were clean underwear. "These are the ones I don't wear anymore," he said.


Mark and I went to have lunch with Matthew today. I forgot we were out of bread this morning when I went to pack him his lunch. Oops.

Mark had such a great time and was quite the social butterfly.  He went around and said "hi" to all of Matthew's classmates, gave some high-fives and doled out some hugs to the girls.  It was so stinking cute!

This was the best picture I got of him.  "Cheese" with his month full of chicken tenders.

Matthew thought it would be cute to have identical pose as his buddy.

Just because he's a little cutie.

Michael has soccer practice at 8 in the morning tomorrow.  Seriously. It is going to be COLD. At least we will be done by 10 and we can have the rest of the day for other things.  Hopefully, M will agree to go to the Gaylord Texan to take in the decorations and visit Santa Claus.

No comments:

Post a Comment