Wednesday, October 03, 2012

11 Months!

You are 11 months old and walking like a pro. I've seen you run a couple of times.  A couple of nights ago, you pushed down a huge suitcase-it make a very loud sound and it FREAKED you out. You froze, realized that you were scared, screamed, and ran/walked as fast you as can towards me still screaming and crying.  It was one of the funniest things I've seen!

You definitely love your bottle at night.  When it's close to bed time, if you see your bottle, you'll point to it and say "Bou." If you don't get it, you'll whine and keep pointing. Even at night,when you are half asleep, you'll say "bou" when I'm getting ready to give you a bottle.

You are making so many differently noises and it cracks us all up.  It's hard to describe so I'll try to get on video, but you will make these noises on demand. We have so much fun with you and I might be crazy, but I think you will have such a good sense of humor.

You love your big bros.  You are excited to see them when they get back home from school.  At night , when we are all hanging out in mommy and daddy's room, you will whine for them if they leave the room to do something else.

You are starting to play with your toys.  You can sometimes do your shape puzzle with very little help. One of your favorite things to do right now is throw all your books out of the book basket and climb into the the book basket.  You'll hang out just sitting in there.  You also love to play with the step and play piano.  You push the keys to make music and you start to shake your groove thing.  Dancing is another one of your favorite.  I can such sing "Shake it, shake it, shake it!" and you'll start bouncing up and down - your version of a dance party.

My little man, you are growing up so fast.  I can't believe you are 30 days short of being one! I love being with you and I love you to pieces!

Getting pictures of you is getting to be a challenge.  You won't sit still!  These were the I best that I can do for this month.






Things to Remember:

Weight - I think you are about 22 lbs.

Height - I'm guessing you've probably grown an inch to about 32

Head - a little over 20 inches last month - maybe add another inch for this month?

Teeth - Still 6!  There are 2 full bottom teeth and 4 on top, but you are super cranky at night for the past couple of weeks so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a another couple of teeth breaking through.

Food - You will eat anything we give you. You are now OK with the jarred baby food too, so that's what we've been feeding you.  You will go through the whole stage 3 jar and another stage 2 plastic container of fruit for dinner and lunch, 2 containers of fruit mixed with rice cereal for breakfast.  We'll usually give you a snack in between lunch and dinner of either fruit or yogurt (which you started to love!). You want to eat whatever we are having.  You've had:
  • Veggies - squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, corn, asparagus, and anything else we eat
  • Fruit - bananas, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes and pears.  Your favorite is probably the blueberries and grapes.
  • Meat - Chicken, beef, pork.  New - you love Korean Barbecue! 
  • Formula - You've cut down on formula since we've started giving you table food.  No more bottles during the day, but  still have 3 bottles at night though. Pretty sure it's comfort thing.
Sleep - You are napping 2-3 times a day anywhere from 1-2 hours. One morning nap and 1-2 afternoon naps. For the past week, I've been putting you down for your nap on the couch so I don't have to hold you while you are sleeping.  This is a huge relief because I can get some time to myself.  I'm hoping this will last. We usually put you down for bedtime between 9-10 and you'll sleep to about 8-9. You've been pretty cranky at night and sleeping fitfully.  You'll wake us up every couple of hours with your whining and thrashing around. We give you a bottle every 3-4 hours.  No bueno.

Clothes size - You're wearing 12-18 months clothes.

Diaper size - We've depleted our size 3 supply, so you are officially in size 4 diapers!


No comments:

Post a Comment