Monday, October 01, 2012

Happy October! -My Birthday Month Starts Now

Happy Monday! It was such a beautiful morning that Marky and I went on a walk around Town Square.  It was so nice.  We stopped by the Starbucks, got a scone and a coffee for me and hung out by the fountain. Mark insisted that I share the scone with him, but I drew the line when he wanted some of my pumpkin spiced latte.

I can't believe it's already October! Things are going to go very, very fast from now on.  Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then CHRISTMAS!  I love this time of the year. I'm so excited to dress Mark up for his first Halloween! And I've got to get started on planning his 1st birthday party. Hurray!

We had a nice rainy weekend. Michael's soccer game got cancelled on Saturday and practice on Sunday was rescheduled because of the rain, but Matthew's lacrosse game went on as scheduled on Sunday.  I had hoped that it would be cancelled because the fields were going to be a mess.  We went and had fun anyway. The game was in Frisco, so we met up with some friends for lunch after the game.

Doesn't he look thrilled?



Michael had a sleepover birthday party this weekend so we didn't see much of him.  I guess I have to start getting use to that.

Mark has been really cranky at night and waking up every couple of hours so it makes for a cranky mommy.  I hope this is just a short phase that he's going through due to teething.  Teething sure messes him up.  But he's such a little cutie!

My handsome #2


He loves his little bro

My silly #3 right after he woke up from his morning nap.  How can you not adore him?



No comments:

Post a Comment