Friday, October 05, 2012

Happy Friday!

We had a busier week then usual so Friday came really quickly this time around!  Yesterday, I went to the boys' school to help them with an outreach project.  They wrote letters to members of the military and families of military members.  I was hoping they would get a couple done in the hour that we were there, but they get so detailed oriented that it took them the whole hour to make one card each.

I was there early to help with the set-up.  I had thought about volunteering to help organize other outreach programs, but changed my mind after yesterday.  It was a madhouse.  I definitely am thankful that there are moms willing to put in the time. I do not have the patience.  I will stick with helping set up. I know my limits.










I went to a moms' group meeting today.  I'm trying it out to see if I want to become a member.  I met a couple of nice ladies there and it seems like a pretty active group so I'm thinking about it.  They have playgroups by age which would be great for Mark.  They also have ladies night out and other events for moms only. We had a personal shopper come in to give us tips on how to dress for our body types.  I thought most of it was common sense, but I did pick up on some great tips that I will use.

The boys are so excited to go to the Dragon game tonight!  Michael wore his jersey to school and Matthew had his dragon shirt on.  This is our first game of the season.  Go Dragons!


No comments:

Post a Comment