Friday, October 26, 2012

Gotta Get Down on Friday

TGIF!  This week was dragging and I'm not quite sure why.  Maybe because I thought Wednesday was Friday? This was a pretty slow week.

We got Mark's crocs from Zappos.  They are so darn cute. How cute? So cute that when Matthew saw them, he let out an "Awww.."




 I also got our Christmas cards in the mail. I bought a certificate from Groupon and got 40 cards for $19.  Not a bad deal.

Today, I will be going to the boys' school for 3 days straight. On Wednesday, I went over to put together their Wednesday folders. Yesterday, I was there to work at the Spirit Shop. On both days, I went to say "Hi" to the boys and on both days they asked why I was there if not to bring them lunch. I promised them lunch today since I will be at school again to make copies. I love having lunch with them, but I don't want to do it too often because then it's not as special.

The cold front blew in today and we have 50-degree weather! Finally it's starting to feel a little like Fall.   I bought about 80 pansies for our front flowerbeds, but it's too cold to start planting.  Besides, M will need to help and he doesn't get back until late this afternoon.

Mark has been waking up every 2 hours again at night. NOT fun. I hope it's just a phase.  He's never been a good sleeper, but he's been extra restless, even during his naps.

We don't have much planned for this weekend, but with the cooler weather, maybe I can convince M to take the kiddos to the Pumpkin Village in Dallas. We have so few nice outside weather days here that it seems a shame to waste any of them!

How can he say "no" to these cuties?!





No comments:

Post a Comment