Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween 2012

Phew! It's been a busy week and I've got lots I can write about and before you get excited, it's not really exciting stuff.  But first thing is first--Halloween.  Mark's 1st EVER Halloween to be more specific.

He made the cutest, most adorable, little dragon ever! And to my shock? He actually wore his hood the whole time! Michael made up his own costume.  He went trick or treating as Ryu from Street Fighter. Matthew went as a black ninja.

We went out at about 7 and we were back home a little after 8.  Michael actually asked to come home. M took Mark out with us for a little bit.  After 15 minute, he fell asleep in his stroller so M took him home.  He didn't trick or treat but I think he had fun! I just wish Halloween would always fall on a Friday or Saturday night because the kiddos were tired this morning!

He wasn't sure about the costume at first.




How sweet is this picture?





No comments:

Post a Comment