Monday, June 24, 2019

Weekend of Soccer

Michael had a soccer tournament so I watched a lot of soccer this weekend! He had 4 games in 2 days so I'm sure he's exhausted this morning and will not want to do anything at all.

On Friday, Mark was suppose to go a to a friend's birthday party at the movies. When we got there, he decided that he did not want to watch Toy Story 4 and refused to stay. I was a little embarrassed, but I knew that he was not going to give in so we wished his friend a happy birthday, gave him his gift and we left. I just did not have it in me to make him stay. Plus, I know he was tired and cranky. I had to return a few things at Grapevine Mills and that's what we did. We had a little snack at the food court while we were there and he was happy again.


Saturday was pretty much all day of soccer. We went to the afternoon game, but halfway through, it got cancelled because of lightning. They tied this game 1-1. These were all the pictures I got because I didn't remember to take my big camera.




Later that evening, the sky cleared out and the 2nd game was on. Mark was spending the night Thanda's house. After we dropped him off, we went up to Plano to check out Legacy Hall. What a neat place. It's basically an upscale food hall, but on steroids. There were 3 stories of food and drink places. Outside, there was a seating area with lots of picnic tables, an open lawn area with seating and a stage with a big screen. We were only there to eat, but what great place to hang out on a nice evening.

Michael played really well and his team won the game 2-0. Yay! Sunday was another day full of soccer. His team won the morning game, but lost the afternoon game so they ended up placing 2nd at the tournament, which was disappointing.

Last night, I noticed how pretty Mark's hair was so I had to take some pictures. He had the Farrah Fawcett flip going on.

Today is going to be devoted to running errands and packing for our trip to California so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment