Friday, June 07, 2019

Friday Favorites

It's been years since I've done a link up so excuse me if I missed some link-up etiquettes. Let's face it, I've just been getting back into posting stories about my little tribe so this is really is ambitious of me.


So here we go. I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites.

{ONE}
Camp Gladiator. I've been in a love/hate relationship with this workout camp, style or whatever you call it.. I love it because I feel great after a great workout, but I really hate doing it outside especially in the Texas summer heat and the frigid Texas winters. However, it is the only workout that I actually like doing and see results. I feel like it covers cardio and strength in every workout.

Here's me, all red-faced from my morning workout, feeling accomplished.
After a couple of years of breaking up and getting back together, I think this year I'm ready to make a commitment and as they say, "Go BOLD." In the Fall though because I'm not crazy enough to work out outside in the Texas summer.

{TWO}
This protein drink is my favorite post-workout. The bottle says it's a perfect post-work drink to help soothe muscle and maximize fat-burning. Not sure if I buy into all that but it tastes great and is filling. Occasionally after my morning work out, I'll drop by Nektar to grab a bottle of this because, at over $8 a pop, it's a little bit of a luxury.

{THREE}
Last summer, I got a sample of this mineral sunscreen when I ordered some make-up. I tried it and instantly fell in love. I'm a minimalist when it comes to summer make-up so this tinted mineral sunscreen checks all the boxes. It's super smooth to put and and not greasy. I normally wear it alone but will use it under foundation if I'm going somewhere fancy that requires a little more prettification (OMG-this is an actual word).

{FOUR}
Ok, so I saw this at Trader Joe's and was intrigued. I like fig and I like olives. I wasn't sure about putting these two things together in a cracker, but I bought it and it is heaven in a box. Bonus-nobody in my house likes it so I get it all to myself.

{FIVE}
Not sure why five feels like a good place to stop, but here we are. My favorite day this week was serving at GRACE Feed Our Kids with my middle child. This is our first YMSL event together and I have to say that he is much more pleasant to work with than his older brother. We had a little bit of a hiccup with his shirt being too big, but it all worked out and I think he enjoyed it a little bit.

Have a great weekend, everyone. Thanks for stopping by if you all made it this far. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment