Saturday, June 08, 2019

Visitors

My sister is visiting from California so we are busy hanging out. We don't really have many plans so we are just taking it day by day. Mark is enjoying his time with his girl cousin. I think he gets a little confused at her behavior at times and there have been some bickering and tears, but all in all, they are playing with each other well.

He was so excited for the visit and went with me to pick them up from the airport.

They got here late afternoon so we went and picked up from BBQ at The Feed Store for dinner. These two were hanging out while they waited for us to get the food. Adorable Cousins!

We went to Bicentennial Park to play the next day.


And they swam a lot. They were in the pool every single day.

We went to dinner at the kids' favorite restaurant. These guys love Korean BBQ, I like it too except that I feel like a tank and smell like Korean BBQ afterwards. It's all you can eat, which is great for the kids because they eat a lot, bt not great for me because my metabolism is not as good with age.


Nothing to do with my sister's trip, but I saw this rainbow driving home from dropping Michael off at summer school. It made me smile.

Later that morning, we got in our car and made a little trek into Waco-the Mecca! These two were chilling in the backseat.

The Silos were pristine as alway. It has changed a little bit since the last time I was there. More bathrooms were added, thank goodness. Haha.


The crowd was lighter than the last time we were there, I think. We had a great time hanging out in the pavilion while the kiddos ate lunch. We walked around, took some pictures, checked out the merch and them drove home.




These two chilling in the beanbags while they waited for their lunch.

I got some snuggles in that night from my little monkey. He ordered that sweatshirt from Amazon. He expected it to show up the next day like everything else but apparently, they ship this from China so we didn't get it for 2 weeks. I guess the wait was worth it because he loves it.

Just two little cousins tagging along with their mammas at the mall on Friday. I had to return some stuff to the Croc store so we made a shopping trip to Grapevine Mills. I returned to some shoes but came home with a few cute things from the GAP Factory and the J. Crew Factory stores.
She's here for another few days so we are going to make the most of this visit. The weather has been great so we are planning on lots of outdoor time!

No comments:

Post a Comment