Monday, June 17, 2019

Weekend Celebrations

Hello Monday! We had such a great weekend. Lot's to celebrate this weekend.

This little guy slept in until about 9 Friday morning. He's been sleeping in a lot all week.

On Friday, we had planned on going out to celebrate Matthew's birthday with dinner at an Hibachi restaurant. Well, true to form, he decided that he would rather go over to a friends house instead so we went out to dinner without him.

But we picked him up later that evening so we can celebrate with cake. Grandpa and Jennie came over to join in on the celebration, but I got very few pictures. Boo...



Saturday morning was gorgeous so I took my coffee outside in the morning. Then I went and practiced Yin Yoga. I'm not sure if this class is for me. I love all the stretching, but am looking or a little more of a challenge.

Then I dropped Mark off at friends' birthday party. The birthday boys are triplets! So fun!


When we got home, Mark insisted we go to Target and get Monopoly. He apparently has become obsessed. I started playing with him and Daddy took over for me while I did some chores around the house.

M went over to his guys night and Mark and I tried swimming, but it was cold. I lasted for less than 5 minutes in the pool. Haha!

We celebrated our main guy the next day. Mark picked out the card and couldn't wait to give it to Daddy.

Later that day, a huge storm rolled in dropping so much rain and hail that it flooded our patio. Our pool looked like it was going to overflow so M had to go out and pump out some of the water out of the pool during the height of the storm.

These guys stayed nice and dry playing Monopoly.

When the rain died down, we went over across the street to Grandpa's to wish him a Happy Father's Day. The Fisher men/boys/baby all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment