Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What We Did - Week 8

Things have been off this week. Not sure what happened, but Monkey has been extra clingy and has been waking up way too early. He's been sick. I've been sick. Michael's been sick.  So, I'm missing a few pictures this week.

Day 57 - Wed.
We had to drop my car off at the dealership because of brake issues. Then we stopped by the  Grapevine Library for story time. Love this little Monkey!


Day 58 - Thu.
Our car was done!  We went to pick it up and Mark threw a fit because he liked the loaner car better. Michael had another soccer practice. No picture ;-(

Day 59 - Fri.
We hosted a playdate at the park and Mark had a lot of fun.  It was cooler than I expected, but good enough for playground fun.  I started to feel a little sick, but not too bad.

We left the pay date and headed to the airport to pick up M. After we got home was when I started to feel really sick - nauseous and worn out.

Michael had Colonial Day at his school so he had to dress up in period costume.  I had him in his stripe Adidas pants, long white soccer socks, and my flowy, lacy, ruffle-y blouse.  It looked good, but he wouldn't let me take a picture.

Day 60 - Sat.
Michael had a soccer game and Matthew had practice at almost the same time so we divided and conquered. M took Mark and Michael to the the game and I took Matthew to his practice. I was starting to feel better and snapped some pics.



Michael got sick at the game and only played the 1st half.  Insult to injury? They lost to one of their biggest rivals.

Day 61 - Sun.
I was back to healthy and so was Michael so we were able to make it to his soccer game.  Michael played really well, but they ended up losing this game too.  Not a good weekend for Solar.

It was so beautiful outside, we couldn't waste it sitting around the house so we went to feed the ducks! This is one of Mark's favorite things to do.  He only wants to feed them when they are in the lake.  If one ventures out near him, he tires to kick it and tells them to get back in the water. Hilarious!



Day 62 - Mon.
This was how Mark was almost all day.  Super clingy and needy.  Thank goodness I was able to escape to the gym for an hour!

Oh, and then we went grocery shopping.  He had a great time helping me push the cart and getting what we needed.

Day 63 - Tues.
No pic! We went to story time and dropped off lunch for Michael.  Then I went to the gym again.  Two days in a row!  So proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment