Wednesday, February 05, 2014

I Feel Pretty Link-up



I'm joining Alison at get your pretty on for her weekly I Feel Pretty link-up.  Here are a few of my favorite outfits this week. Anything with high heels, I usually change out to flats or riding boots towards the end of the day so I can keep up with my 2-year old all day.

Outfit 1 - Blazer - Banana Republic/ Jeans - Old Navy/ Shirt - I got from TJ Maxx a couple of years ago/ Shoes - Tory Burch

Outfit 2 - Cardigan - Banana Republic/ Chambray Shirt - Nordstrom Rack (Abound)/ Cord Pants - Banana Republic/ Shoes - Nine West

Outfit 3 - Sweater - Gap/ Jeans - Nordstrom Rack (Vigoss)/ Shoes - TJ Maxx (Tahari) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! My favorite is the lacy shirt peeking out of that blazer. Wish it was still in stores :-)

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete