Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF

I can’t tell you how grateful I am that this if Friday. It’s not that I’ve had a bad week or anything. In fact, the week went by pretty quickly, but I just love the weekends. We are busy on the weekends, but I get to be busy with my family. Every morning I leave for work, I feel like I’m leaving my babies to fend for themselves. This, of course, is not true because they are with M or they are with the other kids at summer camp. I know that they will be well taken care of, but I just can’t shake the feeling that I’m leaving them alone. I miss them terrible during the day. Maybe it’s just my hormones acting up.


This is another weekend of soccer games. One on Saturday for Michael’s Rec. team and one for his Academy team on Sunday. He always gets so excited for his games even if both his teams have not won 1 game this summer. He just loves to play win or lose.

We have plans to go over to our old neighbor’s house for swimming and barbeque so I’m looking forward to catching up with Heather and her family. I miss living next door to them. They are such good people and I’m so glad that we’ve been able to stay friends after our several moves. I really enjoy their company.

On Sunday, I’ll try to squeeze in the Judy Moody movie with the boys, but it’s not looking good. Michael enjoys reading the Judy Moody books and he’s wanted to see the movie for a couple of weeks now. We just haven’t been able to get away to do so. This Sunday he’s got a birthday party and a soccer game, so it might be a bit too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment