Thursday, June 09, 2011

Indecision

I am having a hard time making decisions these days. I’m a Libra so that may play a big part of it too, but I find it extra difficult to make a decision about anything regarding baby things. Which bedding, which stroller? Do I go for practical or should a splurge since this will likely be our last baby? Should I have a shower or I that tacky because this is our third child? Do I completely re-do the whole nursery or add touches? These are what’s filling my head these days and I don’t have the room for it. After all, I do have a full-time job and it has nothing to do with baby things.

What’s probably worse is that I feel like I need to decide these things soon or the world is going to end. Get some perspective, right? I know. It’s the hormones.

This?

Or this?


This?
Or this?

I know.  My life is so compliicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment