Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Halfway There

I’m halfway through my pregnancy. I can’t believe how fast it has gone! I’m officially 20 weeks today. I’m definitely feeling him move around. I don’t remember when I can feel Michael and Matthew first start to move around. With this one, I’m pretty sure it was around the 18th week. He’s usually most active in the afternoon right around lunch time. I love to be able to feel that and think it’s so amazing to know that there’s a living being in my belly. I think it’s one of the best things about being pregnant. M just thinks it’s weird.


Not too much to update on the pregnancy front. I can still get away wearing my regular clothes. I look a little chubby in the belly, but not to the point where it’s obvious that I’m preggo yet. I’m starting to outgrow my regular jeans.

We have a Dr.’s appointment next Thursday. I’m hoping to get another peek of my little Marky, Mark. I’m getting more and more excited to meet him as we get closer. I can’t wait to find out how big he’s grown. According to BabyCenter.com, Nugget is the length of a banana. The past 20 weeks have gone by so quickly, but I think the next 20 will drag on a little longer.

I just wanted to give kudos to my little Michael. He’s been so helpful this past couple of weeks. He’s behaving so much better these days. We still have our moments, but I can tell he is trying to make it easier on me when Daddy is not home. He’s even telling Matthew to behave and be a good listener. He’s such a sensitive little man and I couldn’t be more proud of him.

I think he’s at the stage now when he starting to care what others think of him and I can tell that he’s looking for approval from us. This weekend he got really upset when we told him that he was not playing well at one of his soccer games. He thought we were mad at him because his team lost when all we meant to do was give him direction on how to play better. I felt horrible that we made him that upset over a stupid soccer game. Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment