Thursday, May 28, 2009

Water Fun

I was looking through some old pictures and came across these. These are from almost 2 years ago when the Hoppes invited us out to the lake on their boat. I was really not looking forward to spending time in a small watercraft bobbing along on a lake for a few reasons:

1. I get seasick
2. I am not the greatest swimmer
3. Did I mention I get seasick?
4. I don’t swim very well

Michael convinced me to go because it’s something we’ve never done before, and it would be so much fun for the kids. And we did have a lot of fun, including myself. The kids got to experience tubing for the first time and I had a great time watching them enjoy themselves. I didn’t even get seasick, a huge bonus.
Michael & Sydney enjoying the view from the boat

Matthew & Daddy tubing

Michael & Sydney ready to go

Here they go!

Getting suited up for a swim

No comments:

Post a Comment