Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, Friday

I am so happy today it is Friday. It is payday and we have a long weekend coming up. What else can we ask for? OK, maybe awesome weather, but we have that today too. I’m in the process of planning a birthday party for my little Matthew. This will be his 1st birthday party and I want to make it really special for him. He wanted to have it at Pump It Up like his big brother, but we will be having it at a local spray park. It will be in June and it’ll be nice outside so I think the kids will have a blast playing in the water fountains. Plus, the spray park is free.

I wish I had more to write about but it’s been a pretty uneventful week. Most of my weeks are uneventful, but this week especially. We’ve got a lot of activities coming up for Michael towards the end of the school year. We have the end of year celebration where he will be getting an award and then there’s the end of the year party which should be a lot of fun for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment