Friday, May 15, 2009

Flip-floppin' Around

Michael started wearing flip flops for the first time and actually liked it. Michael took the boys shoe shopping last weekend and came home with a pair for each boy. The first time they wore the flip flops out, Michael said to me, “Mommy, Matthew walks like he pooped in his pants.” Little did he know, he was walking the same way.

He now insists on wearing the flip flops to school everyday. That’s his new thing. His Crocs have now been replaced. Poor Crocs. It’s been his loyal footwear companion for most of his life. He got his first pair while vacationing with Daddy in Puerto Vallarta when he was only 3. He’s been wearing Crocs almost everyday since then. Well, up until now. Now it’s all about the flip flops.

Speaking of vacation, Michael will be in Cancun this weekend for Kris’ wedding so it’ll be me and the boys. I’m hoping they won’t send me over the edge. I don’t have specific plans, but you can bet there will be lots of outside time if the weather cooperates. The less they are in the house, the less picking up I have to do. I just realized that next weekend is a 3-day weekend. Yippee! It’s Friday, and my thought are very random. With that said, I’d better sign off. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment