Thursday, May 22, 2014

What We Did - Week 20

OK, so I'm starting to fall behind on this again, but I'm hoping to get back on the wagon.

Day 141 - Thur.
I dropped Mark off at the Gs and had a 2 1/2 hour meeting with a vendor to go over what we want to order for next year.  No picture.

Day 142 - Fri.
Matthew had his baseball playoff game.  It was suppose to have been on Wednesday, but got cancelled because of the muddy field.



Day 143 - Sat.
It was such a beautiful day.  The boys played outside most of the day.  Mark say his brothers playing baseball outside and wanted to join in on the fun.  "I just want to play baseball," is what he tells me.

This is the one sport that Matty really likes to play


Day 144 - Sun.
Another perfect day.  We walked over to Dunkin' Donuts and then spent most of our day on the patio. Mark built himself a little "castle" on our rug and watched his "PBSKid.org" shows (that's what he calls the app) on M's iPhone.
Day 145 - Mon.
We went to get a much-needed carwash.  Mark always loves going to the dealership for a carwash - he gets to drink the "lemon juice" and play in the playroom.


Day 146 - Tues.
Last week of a full school week! Seven days of school left for this boy and his brother.

Day 147 - Wed.
I didn't feel like packing a lunch this morning (and we were out of some lunch essentials) so I dropped off lunch for my boys.

These little guys crack me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment