Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 12

I’ve just been so spoiled to have M home this past week. Next week is back to reality. He will be traveling again. Boo. I’m 12 weeks today so we are almost out of the woods. Not like we are in the woods, but I don’t want to jinx things and feel too confident about these things. I’m still deciding when I will share our news with people.

They say that my energy level should be going back up, but I don’t feel it yet. Last night, M and I went to bed a 9pm and we probably fell asleep before the boys did. Scary.

I don’t have any specific craving, which doesn’t surprise me because I didn’t with Michael and Matthew either. I still get nauseous now and then, but nowhere near as bad as around my 2nd month. I still need to make sure that I don’t overeat because I’ve discovered that I get heartburn when I do. Very frustrating since I love to eat big portions! I’m trying to be good and doing healthy snacks of fruit and yogurt. I have not weighed myself so I don’t know how many pounds I’ve gained, but it doesn’t feel like I’ve gained much.

I’ve got a bit of a belly, but I think I’m the only one who can tell (I hope). I’m not sure if I’m suppose to show yet or not, but I’m hoping to not show until at least end of May. With the boys, I couldn’t wait to wear maternity clothes. This time around, I’d love to not have to wear my maternity clothes for as long as I can.

Here’s a picture of the boys on the Roaring Rapids ride at Six Flags from last weekend. They went on the ride all by themselves! Such big boys…
How Cute Are These Little Guys?!

No comments:

Post a Comment