Thursday, April 14, 2011

This and That

I am 10 weeks today. Still feeling not feeling so hot off and on. “Not hot” to the point that I made M sit on the other sofa last night because his scent offended me. Poor M. Good thing he can take it like a man. Actually, he told me I was mean and stomped off to take a shower.

I cannot wait until the 2nd trimester when I hope I start to feel like myself again. I am starting to feel really badly about not being able to give Michael and Matthew quality time I feel short-tempered and just agitated most of the time and I know I’m taking it out on them. M’s traveling schedule has been pretty light for these past couple of weeks, so he’s been helping out with the kids a ton and I’m so grateful. At the same time, I feel like I’ve been neglecting my babies since M is doing much of the taking care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment