Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

I haven’t done a weekend recap in awhile, mainly because it’s all pretty much the same. This weekend is no different. We had Matthew and Michael’s soccer games on Saturday and Michael had his academy soccer game Sunday. Michael and the Star Jets had their first loss this weekend. M took it much harder than Michael and was much more than upset than he should be about a recreational game. Apparently, he thinks Michael is regressing. I think he should relax a little. Sunday’s game started out really well. The Saints scored their first goal of the season. Then 2 minutes later the other team scored. Then they scored again, and again, and again. They ended up losing by a lot. I lost track of the score. Oh well. M wants to see if Michael can get on another team. I just hope that Michael does not burn out on soccer.


I had planned on taking the boys to the movies with the boys, but they preferred to go swimming. Yes, the water is still very cold, but apparently, it’s perfect for a 5 and an 8-year old boy. They had a blast. So, again, not much going on during the weekends. I am not complaining because I can barely stay up later than 9pm these days.

Some notable quotes this week:

Matthew telling Michael about his dentist experience – “I have to go to the dentist again in 2 weeks, but this time it won’t be as harsh”

My poor baby had to go and have a root canal. I’m not sure if that was the right option, but M had decided that was what was needed. In any case, Matty did great and it didn’t seem to traumatize any so we are moving on.

Matthew after he was done with his root canal – “Daddy, I’m so confused. I don’t know where I am.”

I would add more quotes if I could remember any of them. I’m sure there are a few more, but my pregnancy brain is just not functioning at full capacity these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment