Monday, April 04, 2011

Two Little Lines

Wednesday (3/16/11)- Today was when I found 2 little pink lines on a little stick that will change our lives forever, again. We are having another little Fisher baby. I will admit that I was a little freaked out about it at first because I know what kind of changes are in store for us. But then I started to literally shake with excitement and joy. We’ve been planning on having another baby off and on for about a couple of years, but never really took the plunge. We would try for a couple of months and nothing would happen. Then we would be off the schedule because of M’s travel schedule. We were not expecting this little surprise. I had hoped, but didn’t think that this was the month for the little 2 line lines. I had been feeling exhausted for the past couple of weeks, but didn’t really think much of it until I realized that I was about 2 weeks late. So, I took the test, trying not to get my hopes up too much.


After the 2 lines, I took a picture and texted it to M. Of course, the picture was not very clear so he texted back and asking what the test meant. Ugh. So much for the excitement in that response. But I know that he’s been wanting another baby for awhile too. I know that he’s just as freaked out as I am, maybe even more, but I also know that this little one will bring us so much joy and complete our family. I cannot wait to meet and get to know this little “beanie baby” as dubbed by big bro, Michael. We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment