Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Week 10, Unofficially

Yesterday was the unofficial 10 week mark. We go see Dr. New tomorrow to confirm that I’m preggo. I know I am, but there’s still a part of me that says what if I’m not. What if this is a phantom pregnancy? Would I be devastated? Yes, I would and I would be pissed. I’m not going through all this morning sickness, nausea, and exhaustion for nothing. There better be a baby at the end of the tunnel! So yes, I’m a little nervous about my appointment tomorrow.


At 10 weeks, I’m still going through “morning sickness” which is at its worst in the evening around 6pm. I feel fine during the day, but by the time I’m home from work, I feel like crap (for a lack of a better word). I’m nauseas, tired and then I have the joy of looking forward to getting ready for the next day with the boys and going through the same routine all over again. I know it’s the hormones, but man, that just wears my out even more.

I don’t have any specific cravings yet. I don’t have an aversion to anything specific either. It changes all the time. One minute I’m salivating thinking about Thai food. The next minute, I could be gagging thinking about the same thing. I’m trying to eat healthier and I’ve made myself a promise to not gain as much weight as I did with Michael and Matthew. I can’t imagine trying to lose all that weight again. I am not showing yet and I hope to not be showing until well into the next 5-6 weeks. I’d like to put off buying maternity clothes for as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment