Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So this blog went well. Last update was in 2005. Nice. Now my babies are now longer babies and we are no longer living in CA. We move to North Texas in 2006, 6 months after my little Matthew was born. Matthew is now almost 4. Where has the time gone? Michael just turned 6 last month and thinks he's almost 7. I told him to slow his roll because I don't want him to grow up so fast.

My goal for this blog is to really write about the experience of raising 2 boys, and my hope is for this blog to document the events of our lives for my children to have something to refer to. The first blog has been less than stellar, but I'm hoping I am more ambitious about this one, especially since the kids are no longer babies.

I don't expect to have many people to see this blog except for some close friends and family. It's not me to share my life with the blogsphere. I would put them all to sleep anyway. Not to say that we don't have exciting moments, but I've read other blogs out there, and I am no Antique Mommy.

So there you have it. My promise to keep this blog updated at least once a week. Hope I don't break my promise next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment