Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Midweek Catch-Up

Some of the best memes I've seen this week. They are on point.

What's been going on lately? I've been watching my garden grow. I love going out there and watching nature's progress. I went out there a couple of days ago and found a tomato hornworm on the tomato plant. Yuck! But I couldn't bring myself to kill it so I relocated it. Now I'm terrified that it found it's way back to the tomatoes.


We are just happy hanging around. Mark reconnected with his tiger hat that M and I got for him when we were in NYC about 4 years ago. He wears it all the time now and tells us he's tiger man.


He's been playing a lot with our neighbors. They haven't really played together much because we are all so busy with our different schedules. Now that we are mostly staying home, they have the opportunity to spontaneously play. It's been fun getting to know them better.

On Saturday, we were excited to watch the successful launch of SpaceX. What a cool moment to witness. Even the 2 older boys watched with us.

Matthew & I are volunteering all week with GRACE Feed Our Kids. I feel a little badly that I signed him up for all 5 days straight, but it's such an easy way to help our community and to reconnect with his classmates and fellow YMSL members. The weather has been great these last couple of days. I'm hoping it will hold until we are done.



Michael has got online summer school this week and next week. He's taking Economics so he doesn't have to take it during the school year his senior year. I peeked in on him today during "class" and I must say that I feel bad for his teacher. It's going to be a challenge to get these kids engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment