Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday Favorites

Another Friday in the age of Corona! I'm starting to feel pretty bummed out about all our cancelled summer plans. We had Rosemary Beach, California (family visits) and Hawaii (me & Michael trip) on our calendar this summer. Poof - all cancelled. 

Then a couple of weeks ago, M found some availability in a Ft. Lauderdale resort and booked it.  This week, the news coming out of S. Florida about COVID 19 was so bad that we were afraid the beaches would close down while we were there so we cancelled this trip too. 

Enough of my pity-party. Let's get to my Friday Faves for this week. Linking with Andrea and Erika again  to get a little Feel-good Friday going.


{ONE}
My pool is one of my favorite this week. We've been swimming a ton and I'm so thankful to have a pool that we can cool down with during the Texas summer heat.


{TWO}
Celebrating this guy's 15th birthday! He is such a sweet boys and we love him so much.


{THREE}
So can you all believe that I've never had avocado toast? I don't know why, but I've never really wanted to try. Well, the other day, I had some avocado that needed to be used before it got bad so I decided to put it on toast and sprinkle it with some seafood seasoning. It was relish. It will be my go-to breakfast now, I think. 

{FOUR}
This swimsuit. I haven't bought one-piece bathing suit in years because going to the bathroom in them is such a pain. I saw this one on one of the blogs I read. It had such good reviews and looked so cute, I decided to order it from Amazon. I LOVE it. I love the coverage, it's flattering and the quality it great for the price. 

The print I have is not available anymore, but there are tons of other colors. 

{FIVE}
Our road trip to Turner Falls is a favorite this week. It wasn't a great destination, but the car ride there with our friends was fun. I love how these kids get along so well!


2 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel; we canceled so many great trips this year too and each time I think well maybe we can go (insert place here) instead... we end up deciding it's just not worth the risk of getting there and not being able to do anything or having even more money sucked down the drain when/if it falls through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the market for a swimsuit!! I am gonna check this one out for sure. And your pool looks so relaxing. Enjoy! Bummer on the vacays. I’m worried about ours in a few weeks. Eek!

    ReplyDelete