Monday, June 15, 2020

Matthew Turns 15!

It's a happy Monday because today, my middle monkey turns 15! Happy birthday to my sweet Matthew. He's 15 and will still cuddle with me. He is crazy smart and super stubborn. He's the one with the great big smile.


I was looking through his baby pictures and it makes me so sad to see how time has flown by. It was just yesterday that he was born, wasn't it?  Wasn't it just yesterday when he first started kindergarten? Now he's going on to his 2nd year in high school! How can this be?





We had a quiet celebration today with a quick dinner out at a teppanyaki restaurant. All the boys want teppanyaki for dinner on their birthdays!

Then we came home for cake. His request was for cheesecake!


Matthew, you are my heart and I love you so much. I am so proud of you. I hope this 15th year is filled with nothing but greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment